Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Try and fail but don't give-up

"Try and fail, but don't fail to try."

- Copied from the GTalk status of Rajesh

I think this hold quite true for me. Even if I know that I will fail, I love to try and then understand whether this is not for me or I need more practice. But if I don't try, I don't know the clear reason why I may fail.

For example, in one of my recent course, I know before the examination that I will fail because I was not well prepared for the exam. Still I wrote the exam and the result was more then what I was expecting! That was wonderful and I learn a lot in the exam which helps me in getting the excellent grade in the advance course of the same topic.

At the end, I would say that we must give a try before give-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment